Legal issues for online businesses can be intimidating.
(Talking to a lawyer shouldn’t be.)
I help content creators, online service providers, and online retailers catch legal blind spots and feel confident their brands are protected… before “it” hits the fan.
Still googling legal issues for online businesses and hoping for the best?
• You don’t know where to start when it comes to protecting your business because the issues feel so complex you’d rather just…not. Or…
• You feel like you’ll get legal support once you have a little more revenue. Or…
• You’re just going to wait until something bad happens to talk to a lawyer.
Yes, legal issues can be intimidating. But talking to a lawyer should be like talking to your friend who just happens to have a law degree.
Not sure where to start on those legal issues for online businesses? Get help in one of three ways.
1. Whack ’em With Contracts that Work.
Spear IP’s Contract Kits™ do it better than that template your friend bought.
(Ask her if she knows what it all means. Bet she doesn’t.)
Wanna know a juicy secret?
A contract is useless if you don’t understand what’s in it.
2. Gather Up Your Legal Questions and Get Them Answered, Jargon-Free.
Don’t ask Google about legal issues for online businesses.
Ask a normal person.
(One who happens to be a lawyer.)
Blind spots? Let’s find ’em.
3. Have an Attorney Over Your Shoulder As You Grow.
Time for consistent help?
Get a lawyer in your pocket at the fraction of the typical law firm retainer.
Transform your business with:
- Unlimited email correspondence,
- Run contracts by a lawyer before you sign,
- And the sea salt on top — every single one of the Contract Kits™.
“I always put legal at the end of my to-do list because I was intimidated with where to start and who to hire. Once I met Maria, I immediately felt like she spoke my language and was confident there would be no surprise fees along the way. She made the process and figuring out which documents were a top priority to start with easy and now I feel confident having the legal aspect of my business taken care of!”
—Samantha, wellness coach and multi-passionate entrepreneur