Honest legal support for protecting your business online.
Does this sound like you?
You successfully turned your passion into a business. It’s making money. YES! You’ve arrived. Except…
- You haven’t talked to a lawyer about protecting your business.
- You’re afraid that legal support means hidden fees and sneaky, unexpected charges.
- You’re not really sure what you would do if someone copied you or a client decided not to pay you.
- You’ve wondered, at least once, how long you can get away with pushing legal protection to the bottom of your to-do list.
Your business and mission deserve to thrive without worrying about unexpected, un-planned-for legal fees. Spear IP is here to guide you through protecting your business in a low-stress way.
- We’ll do a run-through of your business, where it is now, and what’s keeping you up at night;
- We’ll identify the parts of your business that are the most valuable;
- You’ll walk away with three things you can do today to protect your business; and
- We’ll address the questions you have and common next steps for businesses like yours.
Located in East Nashville, Tennessee. Spear IP is an intellectual property law practice. It focuses on the fashion industry, blogging and print media industries, the event planning and hospitality industry,, professionals in the creative arts, and the web and software industry. Spear IP was launched in 2015 by attorney Maria Spear Ollis.