From: $189.00 / month
Become a founding member of Spear IP’s flagship program for US-based online businesses.
Initial enrollment is limited to 12 individuals. who will be grandmothered into special pricing (listed here as “sale” pricing) for so long as they are members.
Remember, enrollment for founding members is limited to the first 12 people to sign up, so if you want in, sign up as SOON as you decide that this is for you!
Here is the Membership Agreement (aka terms and conditions) you agree to by enrolling.
Pay quarterly and your rate comes out to just $131/month!
More details below.
Who is Spear IP All Access For?
Spear IP All Access is designed for US-based online businesses. Specifically: content creators and experts. If you educate your audience on your passion or expertise via online content – like a blog (micro-blogging/instagram counts), podcast, YouTube channel, membership community, or e-course — I’m talking to you.
Here are some examples:
- A DIY Blogger
- A Mixologist
- A Vegan Chef
- A Baby Sleep Coach
Who is Spear IP All Access Not For?
It is *not* for any creative that needs regular legal help. I’ve made this program SUPER industry-specific because I think that’s key for having a cohesive group that I can create super-tailored content for.
It is not for you if you don’t use social media as part of promoting yourself or your business.
And, it’s probably not for you if your business is brand-spankin’-new.
- Unlimited emails with me every month. (No. There’s no catch.)
- One phone call with Maria at the beginning of each quarter. This helps us nip potential problems in the bud BEFORE they happen! Gotta be sure we cover all of the bases in this quarterly call. The call does not roll over to subsequent quarters if not used (so please use it!).
- One contract reviewed per month. (Run it by your lawyer before you sign.) You’ll receive comments, from Maria, of any concerns that pop out after I review the document.
- Every Contract Kit in Spear IP’s arsenal (including updates) for FREE, with direct input into any future kits to be added.
- Exclusive monthly trainings and classes within the group. (First on the list: how to register something with the Copyright Office in less than 30 minutes.)
- Oh, and 20% discount on ALL Spear IP flat rate packages and on Maria’s hourly rate (which applies to thinks like contract revisions, cease-and-desist letters, negotiations, etc.).
So, does this cover any and all legal help I’ll ever need for my business?
No. As you can see from the above description, Spear IP All Access does not cover every possible legal issue affecting your business online. (But remember that you get a 20% discount on anything that isn’t included, you lucky duck, you.) Also, Spear IP is not a litigation firm. If you choose to file a lawsuit or need an attorney to defend you in a lawsuit, I will happily make recommendations on intellectual property or corporate litigation attorneys.