Your awesome new podcast features interviews with movers and shakers in your industry.
What’s your plan if an interview goes south?
Do you have a release from the guest that lets you use her name, photo, and voice in your marketing materials?
The Podcast Guest Appearance Contract Kit comes in when you want to make the policies for appearing on your podcast clear to your guests.
Included: A word document (which enables editing), a manual for use in connection with the template, and a numbered pdf that corresponds with the manual.
This template addresses terms like:
- Name and likeness release by the guest;
- Ownership of the IP surrounding the recordings;
- A promise (“warranty’) by the guest regarding materials he or she delivers (like a headshot, company logo, and/or bio), the rights to those materials, and a release;
- Waiver of the guest’s right to approve a final recording prior to publication/distribution of the episode; and
- An “out” if the interview just doesn’t go well.
This Podcast Guest Appearance Contract Kit is for general use and does not offer, nor should it be interpreted as offering, legal advice. If you wish to book a limited, discounted consultation to review this contract template with Spear IP following your purchase, the cost is $95 and you may schedule that consultation here.