This contract is meant to be used as membership terms — aka terms that your members agree to before joining your membership community. More details below!
It’s hard to hold your community members to rules if they haven’t agreed to ’em.
Enter: the Membership Terms Contract Kit™.
- Set expectations regarding your results. (Spoiler: You can never guarantee results!)
- No tossing and turning over how to kick someone out, because your Membership Terms say loud and clear that you can do so.
- Easily squash disputes over refunds because your refund policy is there, in writing.
- Make it 1000% clear that members can’t repurpose your membership content in their own course or membership. Period.
- A word document (which enables editing) that gives you two versions — one straightforward Terms and Conditions document, and one with plain English “commentary” (like the kind you see on Canva and Pinterest).
- A manual for use in connection with the template,
- A numbered .pdf that corresponds with the manual, and
- A link to a video that explains what each provision of the agreement actually means. (Because it’s like I always say. A contract is useless if you don’t know what it means.)
This contract is for general use and does not substitute, offer, nor should it be interpreted as offering, specific legal advice. If you wish to book a discounted consultation to go through this contract template with an attorney following your purchase, you will have the option to do so.
What’s the WORST that could happen if you don’t put some terms in place with your membership.
- You might not be able to kick a member out for bad behavior. (How can you enforce a rule that wasn’t there to begin with?)
- A member is under the impression that results are guaranteed.
- You’ve gotta do the refund scramble, aka scramble to figure out a refund policy because you don’t actually have one.
Yuck. Get some membership terms out in front of your members. The Membership Terms Contract Kit™ might be what you’re looking for.